Monday, November 02, 2009

Christmas is coming...

...and I'm making room on my walls and in my home. Sooo.. I'm going to be posting prints for sale off and on for the next while. The first one is a shot of Golden BC's Justin Baun, high speed powder turn in the alpenglow @ Chatter Creek Lodge BC. ( 2001 ). This shot is printed 24" x 36" on stretched canvas over a 3/4" wooden frame for hanging on your wall. Originally this image was printed for an Auction / door prize for a great buddy and somehow I lucked out getting it back when all was said and done - it has been on my wall for the past year or so, but time to mix it up.


I've only made one print of this image - after it appeared in a Snowboard Canada Feature years ago, and do not plan on printing another. I will email photos of the actual print if you would like to see.
$500.00

The print is located in Squamish BC - being that it is large... it may be best for someone located nearby, but I can possibly arrange ship/delivery.

Please send me an email if you are interested in this print!

More to come soon...
Thanks for looking
Jeff



No comments: