Sunday, March 21, 2010

Oldies but Goodies Part 1....

I started to clean out a few old hard drives today. It used to be that I would throw away all my slides that did not make the "A" cut. Now I have so many digital files they are hard to track. I have gotten better at cataloging and archiving my images in the past few years, but looking back makes me wonder how many I just passed over.

There are so many images that you never get to see printed each year. I think now with the ease of websites I will try to get out as many of the oldies I like as I can for the riders who were involved, their friends and family to enjoy and everyone else who is interested.

Don't expect them to come every day... I'm not that dedicated!
Peace
jeff





CHRIS WIMBLES

SICAMOUSE BC - EAGLES PASS


KITTY THE DOG / TJ


ROMAIN @ WHITEWATER


SCOTT SHAW


PAT MCARTHY


BRENDAN KEENAN @ PAT MCARTHY


TJ SCHNEIDER


FREDU


BRENDAN KEENAN


HARDINGHAM


DAVE SHORT


JONAS CARLSON


DWAYNE WIEBE


FROZEN TRACKS


TODD MALLUS


CHRIS WIMBLES


No comments: